Do you smell that smell, it's the stench of hell
Can you taste the sand and dirt, grit between your teeth
The sound and shock of shells falling next to your bed
I can't sleep
It's all my fault
There's no excuse for all the things I let fall apart
I'm a prisoner of war inside my head
What makes the green grass grow,
the blood of my enemy makes the green grass grow
Can you hear the boom, did you see that plume
What's going on, what just happened to my place
Do you smell that smell, it's the stench of hell
The pills don't work
Booze doesn't help
I'm always upset
How many times must I cut myself
What makes the green grass grow, nothing when it's just sand and dirt
and your brothers blood staining the earth
I can't sleep
The pills don't work
It's all my fault
And booze doesn't help
There's no excuse for all the things I let fall apart
I'm always upset, oh God how many times must I cut myself
I can't take back the past
What's done has been done
A family is without a brother
And a wife has lost her husband
The pills don't work
And the booze doesn't help
There's no excuse for all the things I let fall apart
I'm a prisoner of war inside my head
Can you taste the sand and dirt, grit between your teeth
The sound and shock of shells falling next to your bed
I can't sleep
It's all my fault
There's no excuse for all the things I let fall apart
I'm a prisoner of war inside my head
What makes the green grass grow,
the blood of my enemy makes the green grass grow
Can you hear the boom, did you see that plume
What's going on, what just happened to my place
Do you smell that smell, it's the stench of hell
The pills don't work
Booze doesn't help
I'm always upset
How many times must I cut myself
What makes the green grass grow, nothing when it's just sand and dirt
and your brothers blood staining the earth
I can't sleep
The pills don't work
It's all my fault
And booze doesn't help
There's no excuse for all the things I let fall apart
I'm always upset, oh God how many times must I cut myself
I can't take back the past
What's done has been done
A family is without a brother
And a wife has lost her husband
The pills don't work
And the booze doesn't help
There's no excuse for all the things I let fall apart
I'm a prisoner of war inside my head
No comments:
Post a Comment