Stella was my first dog. She was a long hair miniature dachshund roughly 11 years old. She was a rescue dog I graciously bought from the Pierce County Animal shelter for only $25. I like to think she picked me because she was so happy once she saw me. Together we enjoyed the long days at the dog park, where she would just enjoy being a happy dog. Stella would also join me in short runs, of course we ran at here pace, until she saw the house was close by she take off in a dead sprint. She even enjoyed riding with me on my bike and motorcycle. I personally think Stella just enjoyed being around me and being my first true love. I loved that dog she was so amazing. Sadly Stella passed away before I could see her again, I was in Texas in an intensive inpatient treatment facility. The night she passed away I had an amazing dream of us playing and running around. I woke up smiling knowing that died happy and loved.






No comments:
Post a Comment